About Health Coaching with Kirsten
My clients come to me with a wide range of issues they want to tackle. Some of them are looking for help in planning a healthy conception and pregnancy. Others want to clarify goals around healthy weight and exercise. Still others are looking to achieve that elusive but hugely important work-life balance. The common thread among my clients is that they are busy people looking for simple ways to make true health a priority. But there is so much conflicting advice out there, and so many confusing lists of Things to Do and Don’t.
My Number One Rule: Life is no fun without pleasure. It can be pleasurable to make healthy, happy choices.
As your trained professional health coach, I act as your guide and support as you navigate conflicting health information, set intentions for yourself, and take sustainable steps toward achieving your goals.
How it works:
I am a Certified Holistic Life Coach, a Certified Health Counselor trained by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and a registered member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. When you work with me I may at times draw on my training in other areas to offer you tools to support you in our work. For clients struggling with nutritional deficiencies or stress, I may offer you tips I have gleaned in my training as an herbalist and aromatherapist. For my clients who are pregnant or trying to conceive, I may draw on my training as a labor- and postpartum doula. In all cases, I listen carefully to you and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and lifestyle advice to determine what changes make sense and are attainable for you. Along the way, it is my aim to remind you of the uniquely beautiful and perfectly wonderful person you are already, today. And, we’ll have a lot of fun together.
You will receive a personalized program that will help you achieve true health and happiness. We won’t count calories or talk a lot about macronutrients or micronutrients. We won’t obsess about carbs or fats. But we will explore your unique needs and teach you simple tools you need for a lifetime of good health and balance.
We’ll work together to:
- Set and accomplish goals in a nurturing, supportive setting
- Increase energy and feel happy and strong in your body
- Understand your triggers and reduce your cravings
- Learn tips and tricks for incorporating movement and healthy foods into your busy routine
- Find out what brings you joy, and improve your personal relationships
- Help you discover your most healthy and radiant self so you can be the person you want to be and create the life you want to live
Your Monthly Holistic Coaching Program Includes…
- Two 50-minute sessions with me each month
- A complimentary 30-minute massage or holistic skincare treatment each month, to support you in your commitment to your wellness (up to a $390 value)
- Unlimited email support (please allow a 48 hour turnaround for responses)
- Personalized diet recommendations that are tailored to you
- A monthly gift to inspire and encourage you in your new lifestyle
- Yummy recipes that even crazy-busy you can find time to make
- Simple and informative handouts, plus my newsletter, blog, Facebook, and Twitter updates with easy and useful health tips and recipes
- My commitment and support to help you create the healthy life you want to have and be the happy, healthy person you were born to be
30 Day Program: $300
Experts say it takes thirty days to begin changing unhealthy habits and make new, healthy habits stick. This introductory program includes all of the above, plus 30 Daily Delicious emails featuring advice, ideas, and inspiration to get you started on your new happy, healthy lifestyle.
3 Month Program: $750 – Save $150
Get solid with your intentions and get better results with three months of support for you in your new happy, healthy lifestyle.
6 Month Program: $1200 – Save $600
Go deeper and get further. Shift old patterns and change unhealthy habits to those that really serve you. Get six months of support for you in your new happy, healthy lifestyle.
We can meet for your appointments at my downtown San Francisco office, a San Francisco or Alameda coffee shop, or by Skype or phone. I will help you identify your priorities and we’ll discover ways to get you “unstuck.” You will have space to talk with a warm, engaged listener and come up with your personalized game plan. I act as a safe, nurturing presence, a straight-shooter, and an advocate for your happiness and success. Together we’ll come up with actionable steps for you to plan and achieve your goals, and we’ll probably laugh a lot!
Are you ready to see how health coaching can help you? Let’s chat! Schedule a free consultation with me today.